For use on any application where an ATEX, IECEx or CSA approved junction box is required.
The HOTBOX Junction box is an CSA, ATEX and IECEx approved terminal box which complies with the required standards to enable it to be used in Zone 21 and Class ǁ, Div 2, Groups F and G environments. There are three type available: 6 Terminal, 12 Terminal and DIN rail only with an Earth terminal. The total allowed power dissipation 11.5W.
(Note: The power rating stated above can only be achieved with correct electrical and mechanical installation procedures.)
- 3 types available: 6 Terminal, 12 Terminal & DIN rail only with earth terminal
- Dimension: 141x88x111 (LxHxW) in mm
- Terminals for up to 2.5mm2 Cable
- 4 x Holes for M25 Glands
- High-Resistance Polyamide Material
- IP66 Protection – Dust-Tight and Powerful Water Jet Rated
- ATEX/IECEx approved
- CSA Class II Div2, Groups F and G Approved