PVC coated steel pull wires and pigtails connect between the switches to provide easy installation and continuous emergency stop access along the length of the entire conveyor. Pullswitches can be installed at 60m intervals, reducing overall system cost. Quick location of a tripped switch is provided by a standard reflector or optional flag marker, and the tripped signal can be wired back to an indicator panel or PLC. The Pullswitch’s IP65 / NEMA 4, 4X, 9 rated enclosure is made from polycarbonate and stainless steel, making the housing corrosion resistant and weatherproof. A total of six positive break contacts inside the Pullswitch offer unique operation and control. Two independent cam operated switches with snap action mechanical operation are provided for conveyor shutdown, and four additional micro-switches signal for a slack wire alarm.
- Conveyor Safety Stop Switch
- Pullwire safety switch provides a safe and reliable means of stopping conveyors
- Double ended pull mechanism as standard
- Slack or taut wire operation
- Tough UV stabilised lightweight polycarbonate enclosure
- Designed for operation in arduous environments e.g. quarries, open cast mines
Part Numbers and Accessories:
- PST2000A - Conveyor Safety Pullkey with Flag (ATEX)
- PST1000C - Conveyor Safety Pullkey without Flag (CSA)
- PTA100 - Tension Adjuster
- PGSC100 - Grub screw collar 3/16”
- SCE100 - Bulldog Grip
- PSE100 - Steel Eyelet
- PDS100D - Shackle
- PAS100 - Anchor Spring (12Kg Max)
- PTPVC4 - 100mm PVC Coated Pigtail
- PWPVCR - Pull Wire (Red)
Technical Specifications - PST2000A:
Why am I getting an alarm when the cable has not been pulled?
Check that there is tension on the cable. The Pullswitch is a taut wire system, so you should get an alarm if the cable is slack or cut.
I have a conveyor with multiple Pullswitches. How do I know which one was pulled?
Each Pullswitch has a catseye so that you can see the reflection of the cam switch on the activated Pullswitch by using a flashlight in a dark area. There is also an optional flag assembly that can be mounted onto the cam switch for easy detection.