4B FV Flap Valve
The 4B series of Flap Valves also known as Double Dump Valves are a type of airlock valve commonly used in Bulk Material Handling applications.
Flap Valves are primarily used to discharge powder or granular material from hoppers, bins and cyclones operating under a pressure differential.
This type of valve is ideal for use in place of a Rotary Valve Feeder where fibrous or abrasive materials may jam or damage the Rotary Valve.
- Manufactured in Carbon Steel as Standard – Stainless Steel Optional.
- Flaps – Hard Wearing Steel.
- Range of Standard Sizes available & custom sizes made to Order.
- Motor & Pneumatic versions available as well as Gravity Conterweighted.
- Large variety of sealing materials available to suit the application.
- Easily accessible stuffing box seals .