Detects the presence or absence of materials. Is used for monitoring the speed of machinery via a speed module or PLC.
- Detects the presence of metallic objects in dangerous conditions such as in handling, warehousing, packaging, conveying, assembly, processing, etc.
- May also be used to generate pulses for the detection of rotational speed
- 2-wire multi-voltage technology or 10-30 VDC NPN/PNP
- Detects up to 8mm
PART NUMBERS / OPTIONS:
2 & 4 WIRE VERSIONS
• 2 wire - Multi voltage supply 24-240V ac/dc, N/O or N/C versions, not polarity sensitive
• 4 wire - Supply 10-30 Vdc, PNP or NPN output, N/O or N/C, selected by polarity
WGB1830 : Stainless steel mounting bracket for 18 mm dia.or 30mm dia.cylindrical sensors
Whirligig: Target wheel ATEX approved
WG1A-BR: 1 Pulse per revolution
WG2A-BR: 2 Pulse per revolution
WG4A-BR: 4 Pulse per revolution
WG8A-BR: 8 Pulse per revolution