Radio-Frequency Point Level Indicator
The Auto-Set series RF capacitance point level monitors are used for detecting high, intermediate, or low levels of liquids, powders and free flowing granular solids stored in tanks, bins, silos or other containers.
The Auto-Set series incorporates simple push-button calibration with microprocessor enable/disable switch for total protection of stored values. Once the Auto-Set is calibrated for the application it never has to be re-calibrated. Data is stored in non-volatile memory so it is not affected by power loss. A four digit LED display shows set values for uncovered, covered and trip settings, allowing simple set-up and adjustment. A set of voltage-free changeover relay contacts are actuated when the level of the material in the container reaches the probe. The unit incorporates a unique power shield which automatically compensates for material build-up around the probe and on the sides of the container, preventing false indication. The solid state electronics are housed in a weatherproof, flame retardant, glass-reinforced nylon enclosure. The Auto-Set is top or side mountable with 316 stainless steel probes lengths up to 10m long.
- Radio Frequency Level Indicator
- Suitable for almost all liquids and granular materials
- Detects presence or absence of material by measuring electrical "capacitance" in the vessel
- Unique 'Power Shield' ignores material build-up on the probe
- Standard probe lengths of 100mm, 200mm, 1M, 2M & 10M.
- Remote / high heat options available up to 250∫C