M800 Speed Switch
Inductive Speed Switch Sensor
M8001V10C, M8002V10C, M8001V10A
The M800 Elite Speed Switch is designed to detect belt slip, belt underspeed, stop motion, low speed or zero speed on bucket elevators, conveyors, airlocks, mixers, fans, grinders and many other rotating machines. Totally sealed and simple to calibrate, the M800 Elite works in the harshest of conditions.
An inductive sensing device located in the nose of the M800 Elite enclosure will detect a metal target. This target can be an existing bolt head or device attached to a shaft. During installation the M800 Elite is set to the normal machine shaft RPM by calibrating with the magnet provided. The internal microprocessor sets the alarm and shutdown relays.
- Microprocessor controlled speedswitch
- Signals underspeed conditions for bucket elevators, conveyors and all rotating machinery
- Inductive proximity sensor, in DIN style housing, which detects a rotating metal target
- Dual set-points at 10% and 20% underspeed
- Non-contacting & failsafe
- Compatible with the Whirligig speed sensor mount