SBR Elevator Belt - Abrasion Resistant
Low Stretch Elevator Belting
4B elevator belting is of laminar construction, to give high impact resistance coupled with low stretch at working tension. The EP carcass comprises a woven textile construction having low stretch polyester fabric warp (along its length) and impact resistant polyamide fabric weft (across the width). The low stretch characteristics of the belt are achieved using the high strength textile fabric which is pre-tensioned during the manufacturing process. This process limits the maximum stretch in the belt, at working strength, to 1.5%.
- For abrasive materials without oil / fat
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Excellent strength & bolt holding
- Belt types: EP500/3, E630/4, E800/5
- Higher strength belts - EP1000 - EP2000 available on request