The Braime Clamp (BC) series of heavy duty belt splices securely fastens belting on larger bucket elevators.
- Four versions for belts up to 2500 kN/m
- Extruded aluminium construction (main body) & machined steel (steel cord vise grip section)
- Secured by High Tensile Bolts & Lock Nuts
- BC1 and BC2 Designed for Textile Belts
- BC2, BC3 & BC4 for Belts with Steel Web Core
|Braime Clamp||Type||Belt Strength||Weight||Bolts|
* For textile belts, use only BC1.
Can I use the 4B Braime Clamp splice on a manlift?
Never use the 4B Braime Clamp splice on a manlift.
Can I re-use my hardware?
Always use new bolts, washers & nuts.