Braime Company History
- 1888 - Foundation of Braime, manufacturer of seamless steel pressings
- 1909 - Braime introduces the first seamless steel bucket
- 1971 - Foundation of 4B Braime Elevator Components, to serve the Bucket Elevator & Conveyor market
- 1984 - Launch of 4B's Electronic Components range
- 1984 -Foundation of 4B' first international subsidiary: 4B Elevator Components US, near Chicago
- 1991 - 4B acquires the French elevator company SETEM, which becomes known as 4B SETEM, France
- 2001 - 4B opens a subsidiary in Argentina to serve the South American market: 4B Sudamerica
- 2003 - 4B opens regional office in Thailand: 4B Asia Pacific
- 2005 - 4B moves into Germany with 4B Deutschland
- 2008 - 4B opens a subsidiary in South Africa to serve the subsaharian market: 4B Africa
- 2010 - 4B opens regional office in Australia: 4B Australia
- 2012 - 4B USA, 4B Australia and 4B Africa all relocate to bigger premises .
- 2013 - 4B Braime Group celebrates 125th anniversary
- 2015 - Braime Elevator Components becomes "4B Braime Components Ltd."
1920 factory floor